Friday, March 7, 2008

Welcome home Eddie


I finally got to fetch Eddie yesterday from the vet.
He went in on Tuesday so that he could be sterilised. I can see the confused look on your face....."why would you want to sterilise your hamster?" is probably what you're thinking, right.
Well i have a perfectly reasonable explanation for my decision to have my little Eddie sterilised. I want to put Eddie and Marsha in the same cage again but without having to worry about the baby issue, and they were starting to look very depressed in separate cages. Anyway, i took Mr. Eddie to go get sterilised and even the vet thought i was crazy but understood my reasoning. Poor Eddie was so drugged up last night, he fell all over the place, BUT this morning he looks much better. Just another 2 days in his own cage to recover then i can reunite the two little hamsterats! :)

No comments: