Monday, March 3, 2008

Fitting on Dresses...soo much FUN!!

AS you know (or if you dont know), i got engaged christmas eve last year which was so amazing and came as a huge surprise. I will have to update my blog to give you the lowdown on my fiance, George, and myself (and everything that has been happening since my last post .......which was ages ago). So this weekend we went to fit on a few wedding dresses, we went to Bride & Co in Rivonia and i was really impressed with the service they gave us. I was a bit bummed out about the fact that they didnt have my size dress but i managed to get an idea of what i like. I only took photo's of the 2 that i really liked, so here they are. Cant wait to go fit on some more dresses, its fun!! I havent done much hectic planning for my wedding yet as we have not yet decided on a day but its probably only gonna be in the next 2 or 3 years from now (HAVE ALOT OF SAVING TO DO FIRST). Anyway, i am going to try my best to keep my blog updated from now on.




No comments: